With more lock down restrictions coming into place and sports being shut down, it is hard to stay active. Mayoclinic says “ Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious.” With the weather getting colder, and gyms not being as accessible depending on where they are and their rules, I have put together some great ideas you can do to stay active.
#1 JUMP ROPING
You can get a jump rope for as cheap as $5 at your local Walmart, or $7 off Amazon. There are great workouts on youtube for jump roping, and Elevatorrope says it can burn approximately 300 calories in 15 minutes.
#2 YOUTUBE VIDEO WORKOUTS
Youtube videos are easily accessible, especially since most of us have been given chrome books by the school. There are videos ranging from 5 minutes to 30 minutes, or even up to an hour. There are videos specifically for cardio or muscle training. One of my favorites is kickboxing. Webmd says, “Kickboxing can be good for your heart, joints, strength, balance, and coordination.”
This is especially good if you are quarantined and feel like getting out of the house. Running is good for your joints and muscles, and is a really good cardio workout. You get to go and experience nature, and be by yourself for a minute. It is getting a bit colder, so make sure to dress warm.
KIck boxing workout
how music benefits your
Family french toast recipe
-1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 to 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
-1/4 Cup of Milk
-4 to 6 Slices of Bread
1. Mix egg, vanilla, and cinnamon together.
2. Once all stirred together, stir in milk.
3. Dip the bread into mixture.
4. Put piece of bread into a pan on medium temperature.
5. Cook each side until it is as crispy as you want!
You can serve it with berries, whipped cream, syrup, and powder syrup!
-1 Tablespoon of Butter
-1/2 Cup of a Cheese of Your Choice
-Any Seasoning you Want to Add
1. Turn on stove to medium heat.
2. Put butter onto the pan and let it melt, moving it around the pan to grease it.
3. Scramble the eggs in a bowl, adding your seasonings while you beat the eggs.
4. Pour in eggs into pan, then put cheese on top.
5. Bake eggs, putting the eggs on the side of the pan into the middle of it with a spatula.
6. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then serve.